N-Spindle NSE side entry agitator is one of the most efficient converters of energy into fluid motion. N-Spindle side entry agitators are unlike jet mixing system which suffer energy lost at the pump, in the pipe works, bend and jet nozzle. With a proper engineering design of shut-off device and high efficiency of propellers, N-Spindle can out perform all others mixing devices.
- Crude oil – to control and prevent accumulation of bottom sludge and water pocket in crude oil storage tank and refineries, terminal or entrepots.
- Maintain homogeneity – to maintain homogeneity of refinery finished or intermediate process.
- Blend – to mix two or more difference components and achieved complete top to bottom “turnover”
- Heat Transfer – to achieve heating or cooling or maintain temperature uniformity
- Edible oil tank mixing
- Pulp & Paper industries
- Waste water plant chemical holding tank